By Mary McMurran
New within the Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology, Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and therapy presents an authoritative choice of the latest evaluation and therapy techniques for alcohol-related aggression and violence.
- Features contributions from best foreign lecturers and practitioners
- Offers precious tips for practitioners relating to intervention to minimize alcohol-related aggression and violence
- Describes evidence-based interventions at a couple of degrees, together with populations, bar room, households, undefined, and individuals
Read or Download Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
For many years, The Rorschach Inkblot technique (RIM)--the most well-liked of the projective tests--has been many times hired for character review and remedy making plans. yet lately, it has no longer been unfastened from controversy. Criticisms of its validity and empirical help are catalyzing new efforts to reinforce its foundations and record its extensive application.
On-line, the chance to dedicate against the law is rarely various clicks away. intercourse Offenders and the web explores the character of on-line intercourse offenders so that it will support practitioners comprehend and deal with this new classification of consumer. Kerry Sheldon and Dennis Howitt study the learn base via reviewing case reviews and mental profiles, with a selected specialize in paedophilic web intercourse offenders.
During this ebook, Slobogin and Fondacaro current their imaginative and prescient for a brand new juvenile justice approach, based at the proof to hand and selling the foundations of rehabilitation and reintegration into society. The authors increase their juvenile justice coverage proposals successfully by way of conscientiously addressing the issues with earlier coverage approches and up to date theoretical contributions.
Biologic legislation of actual task offers readers with a state-of-the-art point of view of underlying matters that could give a contribution to the weight problems epidemic. It deals proof of a biologic regulator affecting actual task and explores implications of such biologic keep watch over on activity.
- Analyzing Criminal Minds: Forensic Investigative Science for the 21st Century (Brain, Behavior, and Evolution)
- Death Investigation: An Introduction to Forensic Pathology for the Nonscientist
- The Essentials of Parental Alienation Syndrome: It's Real, It's Here and It Hurts
- Forensic Aspects of Dissociative Identity Disorder (The Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- The Handbook of Forensic Psychology
- Sexual Offending and Mental Health: Multidisciplinary Management in the Community (Forensic Focus)
Extra resources for Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran