By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your personal wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter positive aspects into your wearable apps and boost customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making purposes that run without delay on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This e-book Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to the best way to construct purposes for the Android put on platform, then this can be the publication for you. This publication in basic terms calls for a uncomplicated wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs resembling Android Studio, IntelliJ thought, or Eclipse can be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your personal uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on through the use of Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth sooner than packaging
- Deploy your program to the hand held gadget or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the facility to ship and obtain binary blobs of knowledge from the hand held equipment to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build powerful person interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter gains into your Android wearable app
This publication will introduce you to the very hot Android put on platform with hands-on directions for development Android put on functions. you'll begin with an advent to the structure of Android, by way of an in-depth examine the layout of Android functions and person interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you'll discover the best way to create uncomplicated and customized notifications to your apps, and synchronize info from the wearable equipment with the hand-held cellular gadget. extra complex themes similar to intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct versions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried venture code base also are covered.
By the tip of this booklet, you have a very good knowing of wearable programming, and be convinced adequate to put in writing courses for construction Android functions that run on Android Wear.
Read or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Best open source programming books
Grasp the programming language of selection between statisticians and knowledge analysts worldwideComing to grips with R will be difficult, even for pro statisticians and knowledge analysts. input R For Dummies, the fast, effortless approach to grasp all of the R you will ever want. Requiring no past programming event and full of sensible examples, effortless, step by step workouts, and pattern code, this super obtainable consultant is the best creation to R for whole rookies.
Android Apps safeguard offers guiding ideas for how to most sensible layout and enhance Android apps with defense in mind. It explores recommendations that may be used to safe apps and how developers can use and include those security measures into their apps. This ebook will supply builders with the data they should layout precious, high-performing, and safe apps that reveal end-users to as little chance as attainable.
Layout and construct your personal tasks that engage with the genuine international utilizing the Raspberry PiAbout This BookInteract with a variety of extra sensors and units through Raspberry PiCreate interesting, reasonably cheap items starting from radios to domestic safety and climate systemsFull of straightforward, easy-to-understand directions to create initiatives that also have professional-quality enclosuresWho This booklet Is ForIf you will have already undertaken a few uncomplicated tasks with the Raspberry Pi and want to input the interesting paintings of interplay, then this e-book is perfect for you.
Teaches you the way to enhance your hands-on wisdom of Linux utilizing hard, real-world eventualities. each one bankruptcy explores a subject matter that has been selected in particular to illustrate the right way to increase your base Linux method, and unravel vital matters. This booklet allows sysadmins, DevOps engineers, builders, and different technical execs to make complete use of Linux’s rocksteady origin.
- OpenCV with Python Blueprints
- Learning IPython for Interactive Computing and Data Visualization
- Instant Parallel Processing with Gearman
- QGIS Python Programming Cookbook
- The Python Quick Syntax Reference
Additional info for Android Wearable Programming
Android Wearable Programming by Steven F. Daniel