By William Dager,Michael Gulseth,Edith Nutescu
This concise reference is designed with the busy clinician and resident in brain. It presents a short approach to entry beneficial scientific and healing details that has the capability to enhance the lives whilst many hazard components are at play and time is of the essence.
Inside you’ll find:
• quickly reference components similar to tables figures to simply entry key information
• medical pearls and bullets to focus on actual existence application
• chosen guide statements from major organizations
• 19 chapters overlaying a large variety of topics
The moment publication within the Point-of-Care sequence, Anticoagulation treatment is led by means of a workforce of editors with greater than seventy seven mixed years of medical adventure, together with perception from 19 participants. The publication is split into 3 sections, together with: Anticoagulation drugs administration, stipulations Requiring Anticoagulation remedy, and useful tracking and Coagulation Laboratory Insights.
Read Online or Download Anticoagulation Therapy: A Point-of-Care Guide (Point-of-Care Guides Book 2) PDF
Best pharmacology books
Lately there were dramatic adjustments within the pharmaceutical promotional panorama, affecting either shoppers and healthcare execs. One end result of those dynamics is the necessity for pharmaceutical businesses to plot new types of discussion and relationships with their stakeholders. The evolution has been from mass-channel "push" advertising and marketing to two-way, multi-channel courting advertising and marketing.
This one-stop reference is the 1st to give the full photo -- masking all correct organisms, from unmarried cells to mammals, in addition to all significant illness components, together with neurological issues, melanoma and infectious ailments. Addressing the wishes of the pharmaceutical undefined, this special guide adopts a vast point of view at the use of animals within the early a part of the drug improvement procedure, together with regulatory principles and boundaries, in addition to various examples from real-life drug improvement tasks.
Das vorliegende Buch beschreibt umfassend und aus interdisziplinärer Sicht alle wesentlichen Aspekte zu Diagnose, Therapie und Prävention von akuten und chronischen Rücken- und Nackenschmerzen und wendet sich insbesondere an Orthopäden, Neurologen, Psychologen, Schmerztherapeuten, Internisten und Allgemeinmediziner.
By means of 2050, the world’s sixty five and older inhabitants will double, and the eighty five and older inhabitants will develop fivefold. because the variety of older sufferers surges, so too will the drugs administration demanding situations pharmacists and different well-being care prone face during this inhabitants. For the Geriatric inhabitants, advanced circumstances are usually the norm.
- Histopathology of Preclinical Toxicity Studies: Interpretation and Relevance in Drug Safety Evaluation
- Neuropharmacology: Studies of Narcotic Drugs: Volume 14
- A Guide to Symptom Relief in Palliative Care
- Pharmaceutical Preformulation and Formulation: A Practical Guide from Candidate Drug Selection to Commercial Dosage Form
- New Drug Development: Regulatory Paradigms for Clinical Pharmacology and Biopharmaceutics (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- The Antipodes of the Mind: Charting the Phenomenology of the Ayahuasca Experience
Extra info for Anticoagulation Therapy: A Point-of-Care Guide (Point-of-Care Guides Book 2)
Anticoagulation Therapy: A Point-of-Care Guide (Point-of-Care Guides Book 2) by William Dager,Michael Gulseth,Edith Nutescu