By Rui de Pina
Rui de Pina, cronista e diplomata português (1440-1552)
Este livro apresenta «Chronica de El-Rei D. Affonso V - quantity I», de Rui de Pina.
- Duas Palavras De Introducção
- quantity I.chronica De El-rei D Affonso V
Read or Download Chronica de El-Rei D. Affonso V - Volume I (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best european history books
The ferocity of the Nazi assault upon the Jews took many without warning. Volkov argues new examine either the character of antisemitism and on the complexity of recent Jewish existence in Germany is needed with a view to offer an evidence. whereas antisemitism had a few services in pre-Nazi German society, it so much relatively served as a cultural code, an indication of belonging to a selected political and cultural milieu.
With this landmark contribution, the heritage of the Irish Famine is taken out of the arms of 'the political commentator, the ballad singer, and the unknown maker of folk-tales' and put on a scholarly footing. hence, one of many nice mess ups of the 19th century, and a watershed of recent Irish background, gets its real, authoritative degree.
In line with greater than thirty years archival examine, this heritage of the Jewish and German-Jewish neighborhood of Hamburg is a special and vibrant piece of labor through one of many major historians of the 20th century. The heritage of the Holocaust here's absolutely built-in into the total heritage of the Jewish neighborhood in Hamburg from the overdue eighteenth century onwards.
A crusader, a hermit, a bishop, a deadly disease sufferer, or even a repentant assassin by means of turns: the tales connected to Saint Gerald of Aurillac provide a wierd and fragmented legacy. His earliest biographies, written within the early 10th and early 11th centuries, depicted the saint as a warrior who dedicated his lifestyles to pious provider.
- Crossing the Boundaries of Belief: Geographies of Religious Conversion in Southern Germany, 1648-1800 (Studies in Early Modern German History)
- The Life and After-Life of St John of Beverley: The Evolution of the Cult of an Anglo-Saxon Saint (Church, Faith and Culture in the Medieval West)
- Rome Eternal: The City as Fatherland (Italian Perspectives)
- Transnational Moments of Change: Europe 1945, 1968, 1989
- The Battle for the Catholic Past in Germany, 1945–1980
- Sir Walter Scott’s Crusades and Other Fantasies
Additional info for Chronica de El-Rei D. Affonso V - Volume I (Portuguese Edition)
Chronica de El-Rei D. Affonso V - Volume I (Portuguese Edition) by Rui de Pina